About PPA Business
We represent companies in the global business information economy - companies that help customers make better, faster, smarter decisions in the information age.
The industry is built up of deeply-trusted, high-value brands that are integral to specific professional communities, and today we operate across a wide range of channels, including online, data and print subscriptions, workflow tools, live events, digital and mobile products and marketing solutions.
Our activities are driven by the PPA Business Board, which includes representatives from the UK's leading business and information publishers. In addition, we have working groups and committees that are made up of relevant professionals from within PPA membership.
The PPA Business Information Government and Regulatory Affairs Committee (BIGRAC) informs and guides the PPA Public Affairs agenda both domestically and in Europe. Significant areas of policy with which BIGRAC engages include copyright and the digital single market, data protection, tax including VAT on digital publications, and piracy.
Opportunities to share, learn and network with your peers
1. Access to regular breakfast briefings and forums tackling topical issues
2. Access to our networks and working groups, including:
- PPA Connect: exclusive network for events professionals
- Business Information Government and Regulatory Affairs Committee
- The Independent Publishers Network (IPN)
Support and Insights
3. Expert legal advice from the free PPA Business Support Helpline
4. A dedicated PPA contact (Business Media Manager), representing the interests of our business information members, supporting your needs and promoting your business
5. Access to any research and data generated from PPA activities
6. Monthly updates on issues and legislation impacting your business
7. A range of practical resources, including downloadable best practice guidelines and whitepapers from our online Knowledge Bank
8. Exclusive offers from PPA-approved third party suppliers
9. Preferential rates on training from a number of selected providers
10. Significant member discounts on the ticket price of our conferences and awards events